OCI-Registration (In Lieu of PIO-Card) is an online process. OCI Applicants who are having valid PIO-cards may apply from here. Only after complete successful registration, an applicant will be considered as an OCI-Card Applicant (In Lieu of PIO-Card)
Key Points For OCI-Registration (In Lieu of PIO-Card)
1. Start registration as New OCI-Registration and fill all details required.
2. Provide Valid PIO-Card details at the place specified. PIO-Card should be valid as on 9th Jan 2015.
3. Complete Part-B of the registration process.
4. Documents supporting your application are to be uploaded at the end of Part-B.
5. No registration-fee will be charged for such applications. However, SMS/Fax/Agent charges, as applicable, will be levied on the applicant.