- Eligible Applicants can do online registration for applying for
- Don't use Special characters while entering details in the Online
- The Dates can be entered as per the format given in the website
- Note: Pl note that the application once finalized cannot be modified,
so ensure that you are entering the correct data while doing
- In case if you have finalized wrong data, you have to register
again with the correct details and get the print outs with fresh
- Please write/print fields in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Signature/Thumb impression should be confined in the prescribed box.
- In case of minor applicants, parent should NOT sign in the box.
- In case if you haven't taken the print outs in the first time, you
can get the copy of the already registered application using
"REPRINT REGISTERED FORM" option by supplying the File number (web
registration number) and also the Date of Birth.
- Note: While using "REPRINT REGISTERED FORM" option, File number (web
Registration number) & Date of Birth pertaining to the concerned
applicant has to be filled in to get the copy.
- There are still some columns in the application form which you
will have to fill by hand. You will have to visit the concerned
mission to submit the completed application form along with fee,
supporting documents such as date of birth certificate etc. on
the appointed day and time. The date and time of appointment
at the Mission will be informed by the on-line system and will
also be printed on the application form.